• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

HRO Questions and Speculation

ZappZaddy

• VIP

image.jpeg.8abee998677a5199f11479eb907c3a43.jpeg

So I have 4 HRO Mega boxes and a couple others on the way in Mid April. Thinking of opening two Mega's to get my fix, and stashing 2 in the closet. Do we think the Ebay prices will stick? Wouldn't mind making $10k off of these boxes in a few years.

Would love to know a bit more from HRO - Will Chapter 1 be released Internationally, or will it be Chapter 2 by then? Will they be re-printing these same cards over and over, adding to the total mint #'s?

Maybe I've missed something. Fill me in!

• Like 4

• VIP

Lucky bro! Not sure how much you can make on these but they are a hot item at the moment! Can't wait to have them in Canada and hope they also give us Chapter 1. Lol

• Like 3

• VIP

It’s so wild to me that they were for sale in the US and UK but not available to Canada - I mean I know very little about shipping and transport, but I would assume getting them to Canada would be easier!

Well if you missed out on this run I’d be happy to send you some of my duplicates codes.

image.gif.7bfae3d1225dc56252e986a15a04da78.gif

• Like 3

I didn’t get any pre-orders but I wonder if it would be more beneficial to just buy a card off of someone and if you did buy boosters or packs, sell those sealed. I’m curious how many will be out in the wild… will we have to go store to store hoping to find them and if we find some, do we buy as many as we can at that time or will other stores nearby have them too? πŸ€”Β 

• Like 3

• VIP

Yeah apparently they are going to be sold at Amazon and Walmart, and I have heard some private Hobby Shops have gotten their hands on them at cost as well. The thing is, when buying boxes in person, there is often a limit to how many one can buy at a time. Considering 1/2 of the US Pre-order allotment was sold out in about 2 weeks, and the other 1/2 is going to stores, I don't see them staying on the shelves very long.

I plan to stash at least a Mega Booster Box and an Premium 8 or two!Β 

• Like 3