Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

The Collection

ZappZaddy

• VIP

That's absolutely dope! Love the sketch art. Is that a Superior? I got these cards through a sourceΒ πŸ˜‰Β just had to get in on the fun before my packs arrive haha!Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 4

• VIP

Oh you see my hro card. I wasn't seeing it on my screen and deleted my post. Yes it's a Superior Sketch Art. Really like the details.

Woww that's an A1 mint Superman.Β Freaking nice! I feel you, we all want to get in the fun with these cards! Lol

Β 

• Like 4

• VIP

@Falconeti888Β Yeah, pretty happy with the card - even though I'm sure I'll pull 20 of them in the packs haha, at least it's a nice mint! Are you participating in the Digital drop next week? I bought $50 worth today...which really ended up being $65 haha

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ZappZaddy said:

Can't do much with em' yet, but at least now I know the cards show owner history! Might not upload everything, idk

Let me know what you end up doing! I’ve heard the individual card may be worth more than sealed.Β 

• Like 2

• VIP
Just now, teewee said:

Let me know what you end up doing! I’ve heard the individual card may be worth more than sealed.Β 

Ooh that's good to know! I'll have to play it by ear in that case. I was planning on stashing a Mega box and maybe two of the Premium 8's in the closet for a while lmao! Who knows?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ZappZaddy said:

Ooh that's good to know! I'll have to play it by ear in that case. I was planning on stashing a Mega box and maybe two of the Premium 8's in the closet for a while lmao! Who knows?

I’m curious if the boxes currently listed will hold or not 🧐 it definitely seems like it could go either way especially if people aren’t able to get sealed at any point.Β 

• Like 3

• VIP
1 minute ago, teewee said:

I’m curious if the boxes currently listed will hold or not 🧐 it definitely seems like it could go either way especially if people aren’t able to get sealed at any point.Β 

That's kinda where my head is at, I mean before you know it it'll be Chapter 2...I hope haha. Idk if I have the self control to keep sealed boxes around me though 🀣

Are you hitting the digital drop next week?

• Like 4

• VIP
17 hours ago, ZappZaddy said:

@Falconeti888Β Yeah, pretty happy with the card - even though I'm sure I'll pull 20 of them in the packs haha, at least it's a nice mint! Are you participating in the Digital drop next week? I bought $50 worth today...which really ended up being $65 haha

Which Digital drop? Haven't heard about this. Is it open to everyone or only US users?Β 

You're really loading up on this! LolΒ 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, ZappZaddy said:

That's kinda where my head is at, I mean before you know it it'll be Chapter 2...I hope haha. Idk if I have the self control to keep sealed boxes around me though 🀣

Are you hitting the digital drop next week?

Possibly! Depends on if I’m fast enough πŸ€ͺ lololol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• VIP
17 hours ago, Falconeti888 said:

Which Digital drop? Haven't heard about this. Is it open to everyone or only US users?Β 

You're really loading up on this! LolΒ 

There is a digital drop on the HRO app for $50 (ends up being about $65, with what I assume are taxes)

I believe it’s on the 31st (Rewind drop on VeVe is the 30th) but I may be getting the two dates confused.Β 
Β 

Pretty sure it’s only 1 per customer. And I believe it’s open internationally πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ. Info isn’t so easy to find from HRO quite yet but I’ll fill you in the more I know. Go join their Discord tho!Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• VIP
7 minutes ago, ZappZaddy said:

There is a digital drop on the HRO app for $50 (ends up being about $65, with what I assume are taxes)

I believe it’s on the 31st (Rewind drop on VeVe is the 30th) but I may be getting the two dates confused.Β 
Β 

Pretty sure it’s only 1 per customer. And I believe it’s open internationally πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ. Info isn’t so easy to find from HRO quite yet but I’ll fill you in the more I know. Go join their Discord tho!Β 

Ok I see. I'm in both the HRO and Kolex discord. Will keep an eye on this giveaway. Would like to know what are the rarities possible for this. Veve rewind drop is on the 30th.Β 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.

Γ—
Γ—