Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

Favourite Superhero?

RomY G N

• VIP
6 hours ago, DaGiaGio said:

Definitely wolverine to meVideo Game Disney GIF by 2K Games

I always loved this yellow costume of Wolverine. But we never got to see it on the big screen. He's definitely one of my favourite too

• Like 4

Yeah hopefully there will be one movie where he"ll be wearing that costume. The last one I saw wasย  Logan. I really enjoyed that movie even though he was a retired Wolverine.ย 

• Like 5

My favortie superhero is for sure Spider-Man. With and without a mask he is a hero for me.ย 

ย 

Other cool heros are Cpt. Marvel, Arrow and Flash.

• Like 4

• VIP

Mmmm tough question. I've kinda been thinking Dr. Strange might take #1 for me but you can't go wrong with Ironman!!!

ย 

Ill Take It Spider-Man GIF

• Like 6

• VIP
5 hours ago, DaGiaGio said:

Yeah hopefully there will be one movie where he"ll be wearing that costume. The last one I saw wasย  Logan. I really enjoyed that movie even though he was a retired Wolverine.ย 

So exciting we have Lauraโ€™s FA on the app โค๏ธ

• Like 5

• VIP
2 hours ago, ZappZaddy said:

Mmmm tough question. I've kinda been thinking Dr. Strange might take #1 for me but you can't go wrong with Ironman!!!

ย 

Ill Take It Spider-Man GIF

Love him too! Definitely one of my top 3

• Like 4

• VIP
1 hour ago, ArtHeart said:

Love him too! Definitely one of my top 3

Have you seen the Animated Series What Ifโ€ฆ? Thatโ€™s what put him to the top of my list

• Like 3

• VIP
3 hours ago, KingCrypto said:

My favortie superhero is for sure Spider-Man. With and without a mask he is a hero for me.ย 

ย 

Other cool heros are Cpt. Marvel, Arrow and Flash.

Arrow like Green Arrow? Man I loved that show for a while haha. Did you ever get into other โ€œoriginalโ€ seriesโ€™ like Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist?ย 
ย 

• Like 3

• VIP
1 hour ago, ArtHeart said:

Probably Scarlet Witch! Though I also love Spider-Man and Dr Strange so 3 way tie ๐Ÿ˜†

Scarlet Witch Disney GIF by Nerdist.com

I really enjoyed Wanda Vision. Probably my second favorite of the Marvel Seriesโ€™ behind Loki.ย 

I also really enjoyed Hawkeye, which might be an unpopular opinion ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 4

• VIP
3 hours ago, ZappZaddy said:

Have you seen the Animated Series What Ifโ€ฆ? Thatโ€™s what put him to the top of my list

Yes!!! I always loved him from the movies too, and also just because cumberbatch is such a great actor. Love Strangeโ€™s humor and personality.

• Like 4

• VIP
3 hours ago, ZappZaddy said:

I really enjoyed Wanda Vision. Probably my second favorite of the Marvel Seriesโ€™ behind Loki.ย 

I also really enjoyed Hawkeye, which might be an unpopular opinion ๐Ÿ˜‚

I liked Hawkeye too! I was actually slightly disappointed with Loki but I donโ€™t recall why haha. But Wanda Vision was definitely my fav of the bunch. Canโ€™t wait to see her and Strange in the movie soon!!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ZappZaddy said:

Arrow like Green Arrow? Man I loved that show for a while haha. Did you ever get into other โ€œoriginalโ€ seriesโ€™ like Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist?ย 
ย 

Yeah Green Arrow. Watched it some years ago and it was a blast.ย 

From the Netflix originals I watched S1 and S2 of Daredevil and S1 of Luke Cage. All of them were solid, but I liked Daredevil a lot more. And it was cool to get to know morw about Elektra in S2.

I definitely want to watch the rest of those Netflix original series too, but I have to wait until they get re-released on Disney+ here in germany. I hope this will happen some day.๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Falconeti888 said:

No love for the God of Thunder? Lolย 

Thor's my favorite! ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

ย 

thor GIF

Thor is super cool too๐Ÿคฉ

• Like 3

• VIP
On 3/29/2022 at 9:39 AM, KingCrypto said:

thor GIF

Thor is super cool too๐Ÿคฉ

God thereโ€™s so many to choose from. Canโ€™t believe I forgot Thor. Ragnarok is actually my favorite Marvel movie I think

• Like 4

• VIP
On 3/29/2022 at 7:41 AM, KingCrypto said:

Yeah Green Arrow. Watched it some years ago and it was a blast.ย 

From the Netflix originals I watched S1 and S2 of Daredevil and S1 of Luke Cage. All of them were solid, but I liked Daredevil a lot more. And it was cool to get to know morw about Elektra in S2.

I definitely want to watch the rest of those Netflix original series too, but I have to wait until they get re-released on Disney+ here in germany. I hope this will happen some day.๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah Daredevil is superior by far. Do they not have all of the Marvel seriesโ€™ on Disney+ there in Germany?ย 

• Like 3

• VIP
On 3/28/2022 at 11:45 PM, ArtHeart said:

I liked Hawkeye too! I was actually slightly disappointed with Loki but I donโ€™t recall why haha. But Wanda Vision was definitely my fav of the bunch. Canโ€™t wait to see her and Strange in the movie soon!!

Yeah I may just be going with the popular opinion putting Loki at #1 haha. I was super surprised how much I liked Hawkeye considering Iโ€™ve never terribly dug him in the movies. Cap and Winter Soldier was probably my least favorite.ย 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ZappZaddy said:

Yeah Daredevil is superior by far. Do they not have all of the Marvel seriesโ€™ on Disney+ there in Germany?ย 

The Netflix originalsare not on D+ in germany yet after they got taken off Netflix last month. Pretty sure they will be re-releases on D+ in germany too some dayโ˜บ๏ธ

• Like 4

• VIP
3 hours ago, KingCrypto said:

The Netflix originalsare not on D+ in germany yet after they got taken off Netflix last month. Pretty sure they will be re-releases on D+ in germany too some dayโ˜บ๏ธ

Ohhh wow I just realized they were taken off of Netflix! Very interestingย 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ZappZaddy said:

Ohhh wow I just realized they were taken off of Netflix! Very interestingย 

Yeah that happen a month ago I think. Some kind of Marvel/Disney/Netflix deal. They will come to D+ now. I think it's a many stage rollout.

• Like 4

Does Buffy The Vampire Slayer count? Love Love Love โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ.ย  Also Jessica Jones and Daredevil as a special mention โœŒ๏ธ

• Like 4

• Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.

ร—
ร—