Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

Most Underrated Veve Comic 🫣🫡

Nayl

Hey everyone. Hope all are keeping well, I wanted to know, in your opinion, what is the most underrated Veve comic rn 😮💨😮💨

• Like 2

• VIP

Oh my goodness, they really are ALL so undervalued!! I cant think of one that seems like it shouldn’t be sitting higher. Of course all the grails are dirt cheap still. But there are a lot of comics with speculative value that appear to be decisively dropped on veve by Marvel. One of those in my opinion is Spidergirl FA. She sits around $7 for a common and we’re talking about an FA of Spider-Man’s daughter with MJ! There’s also much speculation she will premier in the MCU this year. 

• Like 2

Daredevil #1 being down around 50 Gems seems pretty good value as he is now confirmed as coming into MCU. Agree that a lot of comics should be way higher. I lost out as I bought some Grails in Jan/Feb but some of the prices since have been crazy. The recent URs are great value and some of the covers are the best on the App.

• Like 1