• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

APRIL PAIROLOGY GIVEAWAY #3 - CAPTAIN AMERICA UR

SuperstarMoney

• VIP
Posted (edited)

Blogs are my thing. love reading all the cool blogs the pairology fam post and writing my own. 

🌟 😺 Thanks for the opportunity Pairology and @SuperstarMoney

Edited by BanditL33t
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• VIP

Photos are my fav!!!!!!!! Amazing job on the site Mr Marsh. 🔥🔥❤❤

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I enjoy being able to share knowledge and music in a close knit community of like minded people who hustle and grind every day. The video wing at pairology kills. 🔥

Big ups to pairology for this space, the house sets he drops on Twitter and the awesome giveaways. Shoutout to the boys @SuperstarMoney for the broad intel they drop on YT. 

Fingers crossed for Cap Murica UR! 🤞🏽

Edited by NoHave
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

My favorite part of the website are definitely the huge amount of "topics" that are available in the "forums" tab. 

That way I am able to meet and connect with so many awesome people and have nice talks about so many different topics. Same time I am learning bunch of new aspects and point of views. Love it.💯🔥

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Lets Gooooooo. Fav part is the clubs section. I enjoy the topics also and getting nostalgic about old school video games.I really enjoy earning the badges aswell. Keep it going fam and great to see the site and fam growing.

PS.. Plus I get to spam Buffy the vampire slayer GIF's lol.

buffy the vampire slayer football GIF

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• VIP

My fav thing about this site is the clubs because it allows us to interact and get to know each other better, and share our common interests. This one is my fav since I’m just a superstar groupie ⭐⭐⭐️  

We are lucky to have this site, thanks to my brother, the cool cat Pairology!! 😻

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• VIP

My favourite part of the website is the option where you can add music to your profile and it starts playing automatically when someone visit your profile

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I just really like the general spirit of community behind the whole site. Bringing people together who have common interests and goals and like seeing and helping each other achieve them.

Edited by Vigorous Pigeon
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think the chat is pretty cool, though we need more activity!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

My fave part of the website is being able to go into the topics tab and see all the convos that are going on about thing I love, just started my own topic recently about what the most undervalued comic is in Veve 🔥

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

My favorite part of the website are the diffrent "Clubs". The conversation with other members on diffrent topics is amazing. And its great that everyone can start his own topic!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I really enjoy blogs ang photos 😍 I feel this is a great chance to get to know the #vevefamily ❤️ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

My favourite part of the Superstar money pairology website is that we have this great chances to win amazing collectibles. I appreciate that and i like the interactions with this nice community

• Like 8

Hello Super⭐s  Thanks for this great community !!!   for me I found the follwing link about of Iron Man Collectible, it's amazing !!!

• Like 7

My favourite part are the blogs. I like reading and today I discovered the news from @RomY G N that there will be a Chip´n Dale movie coming soon! Didn´t know this and now I am looking forward to see the film with my husband and our grandchildren. A little bit nostalgic..🥰

• Like 10

My fave part of the website has to be the topics. Learning what people are talking about and what everyone’s interests are and what people are tHinking about Veve and other things in general. If anyone hasn’t seen moonknight it’s a must ! 🥵

• Like 8

That's an ez question! The SUPERSTAR MONEY CLUB!! Love talking about Veve to like minded individuals as yourselves!!! 

• Like 7

Best thing about the site is that it seems to be full of positive people that are willing to discuss things reasonably instead of constantly dumping negativity 

• Like 8

My fav part about this site is everyone helping each other out and spreading positive vibes and I like earning badges and ranking up.

• Like 9

I like to read Veve related topics in the Club section or the forums.  Everyone seems to be positiv towards the future of Veve! 

• Like 8

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.