Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

My Dream VeVe 80's Drop of Vehicles

So I am a 80's baby and this would be my dream if VeVe asked what 80's Vehicles I want on a drop. What would be your picks Super Star Fam?ย 

Enjoy -ย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค“

ย 

• Like 8

From the 80s, we still have to get BA's A-Team van. That's the next classic vehicle (other than perhaps Airwolf above). Other than that, for true 80s kids it would HAVE to be the General Lee (although maybe not too PC these days).

A little older but the James Bond Lotus Esprit, Original 60s Batmobile, Scooby Doo Mean Machine would all be cool.

If i could have ANY vehicle, it's got to be original Batmobile.

• Like 8

Few things I would like is the CHIPs motocycle, ATeam van, some transformers, Speed Racer, and scooby van?

lol

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, sixk said:

Few things I would like is the CHIPs motocycle, ATeam van, some transformers, Speed Racer, and scooby van?

lol

Are Transformers Vehicles or Robots, though? Hahaha.

CHiPs takes me back to UK early Saturday evenings too. That was when we got all The Glen A Larson stuff and other classics (Fall Guy, Night Rider, Airwolf, A-Team, CHiPs).

• Like 5

5 hours ago, BraVeVeheart said:

Are Transformers Vehicles or Robots, though? Hahaha.

CHiPs takes me back to UK early Saturday evenings too. That was when we got all The Glen A Larson stuff and other classics (Fall Guy, Night Rider, Airwolf, A-Team, CHiPs).

If you can ride em then they are vehicles.ย 

Im a late 80/ early 90s kid but I did enjoy those older shows as much as the cartoons.

• Like 5

Gotta get those Go-Bots and Transformers!ย  Any of them!!

• Like 3

• VIP

Totally with you on all the retro icon cars. KITT, DB5, DeLo and Ecto 1 are already such great drops! Now that we have Warner Brothers maybe we can see the Enchanted Ford Anglia from Harry Potter.

• Like 1

• Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.

ร—
ร—