Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

Who got this on the Market? And Thoughts on it.

I got this duck when it hit the market, And yes I got it on the high. But I dont regret it, I think this will be a good investment at the end when we can sell our stuff when MTL rolls out.ย 

ย 

What your thoughts ?ย 

• Like 4

As depressing as the current state of the market is, I think it will continue until Veve comes out with MTL, MCP, and the web version of the app. Once these things are integrated into the system, Veve will be able to begin marketing and bring in new users and more money into the market. I think this will cause a market pump unlike anything seen before, so if you believe in the future potential of this app you definitely need to grab your bags and pick up some of these collectibles while theyโ€™re low.

• Like 6

Community moral is growing with the decrease in bots, if you chose to invest in VeVe then hold and don't stress. Yes things have been delayed but the overall project goals haven't changed; the vision is incredible. You hear this from everyone but it's true. Strap in and enjoy the ride, its unrealistic to always be able purchase at the very bottomย 

Edited by Swamprat
  • Like 4

I personally just get comics these days.ย  Interesting art though!

ย 

• Like 3

Got the UR in drop then bought the rest sub 1k mint. Could be a good investment if we ever get to take them off app. I think independent artists will go first before the big ips allow it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nickstar886 said:

Got the UR in drop then bought the rest sub 1k mint. Could be a good investment if we ever get to take them off app. I think independent artists will go first before the big ips allow it.

๐Ÿ’ฏ agree with this! I did the same thing!ย 

• Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.

ร—
ร—