Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

Properly disappointed with the pre-order.

BanditL33t

• VIP

Its Thursday 21st April, the week we were supposed to be seeing deliveries of pre-orders starting on the 18th, and barring a few payments taken, it seems they have no update to provide us. Seeing customer service offer (unsolicited) to cancel peoples pre-orders is in poor taste.

I'm assuming this is just their suppliers lying to them about deliverables and an overzealous team, but I must say I'm disappointed ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

• Like 3

I'm dissapointed about the fact people could buy packages at Wallmart before the people who bought at presale received theirs. What is the use of pre ordering then. And I agree about the fact the feedback isn't up to par to say the least. For what is worth this is the update about the deliveries. โฌ‡๏ธ

• Like 2

Completely understandable. The Gale did a poll on what the meaning of pre-order was something along the lines of securing the product or securing and receiving before public drop. I donโ€™t care if you call it a pre order or a pre sale โ€ฆ it should arrive before you can find it in the wild as thatโ€™s the whole point, in my opinion, that I bought it beforehand. But to be far, even Sony could not control target and Walmart from the PS5 drop. At least Amazon had waited until midnight for that lol.ย 

Edited by teewee
  • Like 1

• Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.

ร—
ร—