Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

Favorite Disney Collectible?

ZappZaddy

• VIP

What’s your favorite Disney collectible? Golden Moments? Pixar Drop? To be announced? 

I’m torn between Homer and Bart - Golden Moments and Steam Boat Willie - Jaunty Jig. 

SBW was the first big drop I hit on VeVe - so it’s pretty special. 

Homer and Bart are just super nostalgic for me. I grew up with those guys, and it was the first GM I ever owned 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

• Like 10

• VIP

Ohh good question! Hard to choose! UR Steamboat is definitely on my most wanted list because of how iconic it is, and being at the beginning of Disney movies. 
There are characters I find nostalgic from my childhood like the Simpsons. And I’m really looking forward to Alice in Wonderland. 
My daughters favorites are also nostalgic to me. Ironman is the current golden moment on that list. But we haven’t seen many. She’s excited for Lilo and Stitch!
My nephew was obsessed with Ariel so looking forward to little mermaid stuff too. 

• Like 6

• VIP

I'm loving Winnie the Pooh the most I think. BUT I can't wait for Tinkerbell! She's always at the top of my list. I think cogs worth may be undervalued. The art of it is beautiful. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, ArtHeart said:

Ohh good question! Hard to choose! UR Steamboat is definitely on my most wanted list because of how iconic it is, and being at the beginning of Disney movies. 
There are characters I find nostalgic from my childhood like the Simpsons. And I’m really looking forward to Alice in Wonderland. 
My daughters favorites are also nostalgic to me. Ironman is the current golden moment on that list. But we haven’t seen many. She’s excited for Lilo and Stitch!
My nephew was obsessed with Ariel so looking forward to little mermaid stuff too. 

Totally agree here. I landed uc Steamboat Willie but the ur is something I constantly have an eye on too.

Two I am really looking forward to are Buzz Lightyear and the Toy Aliens. I still remember how much I loved the "Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin" attraction at Disney World. I am hoping for a drop when the Lightyear movie drops.👀

• Like 7

Ohh I always had a hard time getting drops lol most of the collectibles I have I had to buy them and off course spend more😅 

However I was kinda prepared from this golden moment bug my absolute favorite is Winnie the Pooh... I had to give up my Steamboat Willie for them though 😪 😕 

But you live and you move on... 

• Like 5

• VIP
12 hours ago, ArtHeart said:

I feel like UR Steamboat Willie always slips my mind. It's definitely in my Top 10 on VeVe, but Jaunty being my first big drop kinda eclipses the UR for me.

What do you think they'll do from Alice? Or, what do you hope? I could see a really dope Cheshire Cat or Caterpillar. Also Tweetle Dee and Tweetle Dumb are another Disney pair that are soooo nostalgic from my Autograph book as a kid! As are Chip and Dale!

• Like 5

• VIP
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, KingCrypto said:

Totally agree here. I landed uc Steamboat Willie but the ur is something I constantly have an eye on too.

Two I am really looking forward to are Buzz Lightyear and the Toy Aliens. I still remember how much I loved the "Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin" attraction at Disney World. I am hoping for a drop when the Lightyear movie drops.👀

Oh man the Pizza Planet Aliens would be such a great drop! I would definitely prefer them not to be golden though lmao. Are you stoked for the Lightyear movie? I'm not quite sure what my opinion is yet haha

Edited by ZappZaddy
  • Like 4

• VIP
4 hours ago, Mondz said:

Ohh I always had a hard time getting drops lol most of the collectibles I have I had to buy them and off course spend more😅 

However I was kinda prepared from this golden moment bug my absolute favorite is Winnie the Pooh... I had to give up my Steamboat Willie for them though 😪😕 

But you live and you move on... 

Pooh and Piglet are going to be really big I think! I mean that was my childhood, like a lot of us. I think my favorite from the most recent Duos might be Timon and Pumbaa though! Did you guys ever have those Timon and Pumbaa Popsicles with little gummy bugs in them? Nostalgiaaaa

• Like 5

• VIP
2 hours ago, ZappZaddy said:

I feel like UR Steamboat Willie always slips my mind. It's definitely in my Top 10 on VeVe, but Jaunty being my first big drop kinda eclipses the UR for me.

What do you think they'll do from Alice? Or, what do you hope? I could see a really dope Cheshire Cat or Caterpillar. Also Tweetle Dee and Tweetle Dumb are another Disney pair that are soooo nostalgic from my Autograph book as a kid! As are Chip and Dale!

Love the nostalgia Zapp!! Cool you have an autograph book ❤️  

I hope for Alice and Cheshire Cat but mad hatter and the queen of hearts would be cool too. I saw that the Cheshire Cat is already a physical golden moment so I could see us getting that for sure! 

• Like 4

• VIP
4 minutes ago, BanditL33t said:

Might sound repetitive but its hands down its UR Steamboat Willie. There can be no other. It's Disney's crown jewel.

Hey your favorite is your favorite? Do you think the price for him right now is fair? Or should it be like 10k 😂

• Like 5

• VIP
Just now, ZappZaddy said:

Hey your favorite is your favorite? Do you think the price for him right now is fair? Or should it be like 10k 😂

I think he's a bit held back due to the veve users fixation on tags. But when the masses get in, he will soar.  Spot on Zapp, i'm thinking the UR should be tracing Partners at around 50%. I only own a common but have high hopes for him. Hoping to get another.

• Like 5

I’d probably have to go with Golden Moment Iron Man. There are so many good ones to choose from but as a huge Marvel fan and Iron Man being a classic golden moment, it’s got to be at the top of my list. I’m hoping that I can get lucky and hit on a few drops and be able to eventually flip them for an Iron Man.

• Like 7

• VIP
40 minutes ago, BanditL33t said:

I think he's a bit held back due to the veve users fixation on tags. But when the masses get in, he will soar.  Spot on Zapp, i'm thinking the UR should be tracing Partners at around 50%. I only own a common but have high hopes for him. Hoping to get another.

Well I wish you luck in you SBW journey. I sold my Jaunty once and regretted every second of it. Bought back in way too high - but just glad to have him back lmao

• Like 5

• VIP
1 minute ago, Joave said:

I’d probably have to go with Golden Moment Iron Man. There are so many good ones to choose from but as a huge Marvel fan and Iron Man being a classic golden moment, it’s got to be at the top of my list. I’m hoping that I can get lucky and hit on a few drops and be able to eventually flip them for an Iron Man.

I think with the market like it is, you have a good chance of making that happen. The real question is…can anybody else play Ironman other than Robert Downey Jr.? 😂😂😂

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ZappZaddy said:

Oh man the Pizza Planet Aliens would be such a great drop! I would definitely prefer them not to be golden though lmao. Are you stoked for the Lightyear movie? I'm not quite sure what my opinion is yet haha

Yeah I think that I would prefer non golden versions too; like it was with the first Pixar Pals drop. I watched the trailer of the Lightyear movie and I am pretty excited for it. I hope that this movie is tied into the Toy Story universe and it tells the story how an astronaut became so famous that the Buzz Lightyear action figure was created. And kids like Andy then get the action figure as a present.

But we will see which direction they will go with the movie. Overall pretty sure it will be super good:

-many, many , many years for them to think about the story

-and Pixar always makes good movies

Toy Story Pixar GIF by Disney

• Like 3

My Goofy is my all time Favorite. I'm most excited for more Star Wars!!! It's a pity I joined VeVe so late and missed the R2D2 and C3PO drops. They're still out of my reach at this time. But one day... In a galaxy far far away. darth vader GIF

• Like 4

• VIP
On 3/28/2022 at 12:09 AM, ZappZaddy said:

I think with the market like it is, you have a good chance of making that happen. The real question is…can anybody else play Ironman other than Robert Downey Jr.? 😂😂😂

NOOOOOOOO It has to be RDJ

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.