Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

Digital Drop

Sara

I am in the discord trying to get on the whitelist.  No luck so far, probably would only purchase one pack if I get lucky.  I ordered boxes already need to watch the funds between HRO and Veve I am going broke lol. 

• Like 3

• VIP

Yes I hear you Katja! I didn’t get the waitlist either and would only get one pack I think. Not that into cards so trying to figure out how deep in this I want to get. 
Howtobrain the drop is Thursday. Make an account on HRO if you haven’t already and you can register for it. 

• Like 3

I didn't made it to the whitelist. But I registered to the public drop. Does anyone know if it possible to transfer the pack, for example to a friend? Can't find the option transfer nor have I read it on their website, discord or social media. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

• VIP

I was trying to figure that out too. I think you can but I haven't seen anything official. will def keep an eye out. yeah I didn't get WL either. 

• Like 5

• VIP

Hey HROmies 🤣, sorry I missed this. I'll try to answer all of your questions here.

1) The Digital HRO drop is tomorrow 3/31/22 at 12pm PST, and for Whitelist holders it runs from 8am - 11am PST.

2) Public and Whitelist Drops both have a 10 pack purchase limit. If you are Whitelisted and purchase 10 packs, you cannot purchase 10 more packs in the Public Drop.

3) @DaGiaGio it is unclear if you can transfer unopened packs to a friend. However, it has been confirmed that you may sell unopened packs on the market, but they cannot be transferred out to IMX/L1.

4) Load your $$$ before the drop! Hro requires the money to be in your account before the drop. If you plan to go for it, load up ahead of time!

I was lucky enough to be gifted a Whitelist spot by a very generous person. I'll be splitting it with a buddy, so I'll be pulling from 5 packs. Hopefully one of the #Pairologists pulls this...

1 of 1 Batman Mythic!!!

n     

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ZappZaddy said:

Hey HROmies 🤣, sorry I missed this. I'll try to answer all of your questions here.

1) The Digital HRO drop is tomorrow 3/31/22 at 12pm PST, and for Whitelist holders it runs from 8am - 11am PST.

2) Public and Whitelist Drops both have a 10 pack purchase limit. If you are Whitelisted and purchase 10 packs, you cannot purchase 10 more packs in the Public Drop.

3) @DaGiaGio it is unclear if you can transfer unopened packs to a friend. However, it has been confirmed that you may sell unopened packs on the market, but they cannot be transferred out to IMX/L1.

4) Load your $$$ before the drop! Hro requires the money to be in your account before the drop. If you plan to go for it, load up ahead of time!

I was lucky enough to be gifted a Whitelist spot by a very generous person. I'll be splitting it with a buddy, so I'll be pulling from 5 packs. Hopefully one of the #Pairologists pulls this...

1 of 1 Batman Mythic!!!

n     

FPB85xnX0Ac2ZzL.jpg.8e3573eb3e3317827efcf029cc6ae616.jpg

317383130_ScreenShot2022-03-24at3_26_34AM.png.c8b07e28bb95bd39a46229a3cf6b8c89.png
1 / 2

Show captions

FPB85xnX0Ac2ZzL.jpg.8e3573eb3e3317827efcf029cc6ae616.jpg
317383130_ScreenShot2022-03-24at3_26_34AM.png.c8b07e28bb95bd39a46229a3cf6b8c89.png

Agreed - make sure you preload money as many (including myself) did not have the deposit go through the first time as it was marked fraud. Once that was taken care of, I was able to put money on my account. It just depends on how long it may take the bank to approve your request so I wouldn’t recommend trying to load it at the time of getting in the queue unless you’re just a BA. 🤣

As far as being able to transfer packs, when transferring you have to have something to give from both parties. I’m not sure if a pack would be transferable but Hro did mention you could sell the packs - which whomever you are trying to gift the pack to could offer $1 for the pack (maybe with you listing the pack for a crazy amount and them making an offer). 

I was whitelisted and I am going for all ten - not sure if I will open them or not yet, but just for anyone who may start wondering why there’s not any listed on the market before the general public queue opportunity drop, Hro stated in the email sent to whitelisters that packs cannot be opened and nothing can be listed on the market until after the general public drop. 

Hope we were able to help out with answering some of those questions! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• VIP
2 minutes ago, teewee said:

Agreed - make sure you preload money as many (including myself) did not have the deposit go through the first time as it was marked fraud. Once that was taken care of, I was able to put money on my account. It just depends on how long it may take the bank to approve your request so I wouldn’t recommend trying to load it at the time of getting in the queue unless you’re just a BA. 🤣

As far as being able to transfer packs, when transferring you have to have something to give from both parties. I’m not sure if a pack would be transferable but Hro did mention you could sell the packs - which whomever you are trying to gift the pack to could offer $1 for the pack (maybe with you listing the pack for a crazy amount and them making an offer). 

I was whitelisted and I am going for all ten - not sure if I will open them or not yet, but just for anyone who may start wondering why there’s not any listed on the market before the general public queue opportunity drop, Hro stated in the email sent to whitelisters that packs cannot be opened and nothing can be listed on the market until after the general public drop. 

Hope we were able to help out with answering some of those questions! 

@teewee that's a really good workaround for transferring a pack to a friend. List super high and only accept their offer! Thanks for the idea haha.

Oh wow, so we can't even open the pack until the Public Drop concludes? I thought it was just no listing it. 

I don't know if I have the self control to not open them!! 😂

• Like 3

Just now, ZappZaddy said:

@teewee that's a really good workaround for transferring a pack to a friend. List super high and only accept their offer! Thanks for the idea haha.

Oh wow, so we can't even open the pack until the Public Drop concludes? I thought it was just no listing it. 

I don't know if I have the self control to not open them!! 😂

Hahaha I feel you! 

Oh true, I think it is after the drop starts for general public that we then would be able to do both of those things … not sure if we have to wait until the very end to list or open packs - Seeing as that’s kind of a perk to getting whitelisted for a guaranteed opportunity and being the first ones to open and list. 

• Like 2

Good morning,

@ZappZaddy @teewee @Sara

Thank you for the given solution. All is crystal clear now.  The workaround solution is definitely a great one. Thank you all for thinking things trough. Much appreciated I will also split the wl with two friends. So it will split in three. Wish you all the best of luck! 

• Like 3

• VIP

Alright so the verdict is...

You cannot send unopened packs to friends, and you cannot trade cards within the HRO app for nothing in return. My workaround was - have my friend open his packs on my phone, and I traded him his 15 cards for 1 card in return (each party in the trade must offer at least 1 thing or you receive a "this trade is not fair" error message.

Second workaround, which I have not tried myself but is deemed legit from some trustworthy folks is this:

Send the desired card to IMX, transfer from IMX to TokenTrove - and from there you can send them to whoever. Again, I haven't personally done it, so I can't be of much help, but I know it works that way!

Much love

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, ZappZaddy said:

Alright so the verdict is...

You cannot send unopened packs to friends, and you cannot trade cards within the HRO app for nothing in return. My workaround was - have my friend open his packs on my phone, and I traded him his 15 cards for 1 card in return (each party in the trade must offer at least 1 thing or you receive a "this trade is not fair" error message.

Second workaround, which I have not tried myself but is deemed legit from some trustworthy folks is this:

Send the desired card to IMX, transfer from IMX to TokenTrove - and from there you can send them to whoever. Again, I haven't personally done it, so I can't be of much help, but I know it works that way!

Much love

💯 I haven’t tried the second option but the first one works! 

also, there may be a limit of how many times you can transfer a card (not including someone actually purchasing the card) … still trying to figure that out 🧐 anyone had this issue? 

• Like 2

I missed this topic 😆
I tried the app but I only saw buy now timer and not the queue invite list.
Probably because NL was out of their region drop.
Web version said, Sorry, Hro isn't available in your region yet.
So I had a workaround because of Web VPN and registered for the Invite.
Got a invite to buy now after 4 min waiting, bought 2 and later 2 again and then it sold out.
Did not open packs yet.
Brainstorming myself what to do with it lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CronoNex said:

I missed this topic 😆
I tried the app but I only saw buy now timer and not the queue invite list.
Probably because NL was out of their region drop.
Web version said, Sorry, Hro isn't available in your region yet.
So I had a workaround because of Web VPN and registered for the Invite.
Got a invite to buy now after 4 min waiting, bought 2 and later 2 again and then it sold out.
Did not open packs yet.
Brainstorming myself what to do with it lol

Packs are going for $$$ I’d hold. If anything you can always rip packs later. 

Update on my previously asked question

“also, there may be a limit of how many times you can transfer a card (not including someone actually purchasing the card)… still trying to figure that out 🧐 anyone had this issue? “

it may just involve one’s that are listed that won’t let you offer trade. Still not 💯 sure though  

•  
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, teewee said:

💯 I haven’t tried the second option but the first one works! 

also, there may be a limit of how many times you can transfer a card (not including someone actually purchasing the card) … still trying to figure that out 🧐 anyone had this issue? 

I've tried the second option yesterday worked as a charm. Also not that difficult to do. We did a transfer of 6 cards. No problem at all. You just have to transfer it one by one. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, popi said:

Can't wait for the next digital drop!!!!  I will max out the limit this time.

Haha I bought ten had a chance to buy twenty. Full of regrets. Too bad I opened all the packs also.

• Like 2

• Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.