Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

What kind of impact would Mickey mouse in "The band concert" have on VEVE longterm, compared to lenticular cards and steam boats? Thoughts everyone...

LilBuzzy

We will be getting Mickey mouse in "The band concert" collection this Saturday 2nd April. Although we are not quite sure about the edition sizes I feel like its safe to assume the size could be similar to steam boat collection and lenticular cards. What are you guys's price predictions and their future compared to other 2 Mickey collections which are already in the app and how would this collection affect overall VEVE marketplace?

• Like 4

Hard to say at the moment we have bots issues.
So they will try to sell it to make profit or at least the gems spend refunded partly.
Like some comic or not popular NFT under retail price.
If you get the Ultra Rare your safe the other 2 got higher mints so maybe near retail price.
The pictures in medium article looks not great so hope it's just bad quality pictures. 

• Like 1

I think SBW is going to be the top Mickey collectible (other than the grail). I do like the idea that it seems to be different characters of Mickey with each new season versus SBW season 2 characters such as Steamboat Donald’s, etc. 

SBW and all Disney nfts related to Mickey seem to have taken a hit since the drop was announced. Hopefully this drop will look better in AR like Elektra does. 

• Like 3

I got an UR from This drop what would you guys recommend to hold or sell I really don’t have an idea coz this is my first UR and I’m struck 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • VIP

Mickey bandleader seems like a pretty big deal to me. I don’t think Mickey collectors are really on the app yet though. Mickey Bandleader is one of his iconic outfits, was even in the macys day parade. I’m definitely holding the UR at these prices! 

• Like 2