Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

Golden Moment Trade Up - Giveaway

DaddyDexmex

Doing a social experiment… goal is to attain the Star Wars GM R2D2. I’m starting the trade up with Cogsworth GM. Who’s willing to trade up, around, or down? I’ll be tracking this journey and providing updates here. And at the end, ONE Golden Moment will be randomly given to a club member. Join the fun and lets see what trades occur. 

Edited by DaddyDexmex
  • Like 11

How about FA Deadpool common sub 1K #823 (floor was 130 when I bought it for 260)? That is of course if I get Cogsworth and can be considered for the endgame giveaway as well? 😂

Deadpool 2 Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Like 2

This is looking like it'll be awesome. Club Members and all, I'm running away for the weekend with my wife, so I'll start the trading first thing monday morning when we're back. Looking forward to tracking this and updating the image showcasing who and what was traded. 

• Like 2

Hello club!!! I'm back and fully recharged for the week. I had an amazing time with my wife in the mountains up here in Canada west. What a weekend for VeVe hey? Obviously with the current developments in transfers, I'll be pausing this social experiment until it's reenabled. But in the mean time, lets all enjoy landing drops again!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaddyDexmex said:

Hello club!!! I'm back and fully recharged for the week. I had an amazing time with my wife in the mountains up here in Canada west. What a weekend for VeVe hey? Obviously with the current developments in transfers, I'll be pausing this social experiment until it's reenabled. But in the mean time, lets all enjoy landing drops again!!! 

💯 

• Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.