Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

Let's talk Gold... Disney's Golden Moments ✨

Mondz

Hii guys Mondz here and this time we're getting straight into it.. πŸ˜‰πŸŒΆπŸ’«

Disney Fab 50 Character Collection or Veve's Disney's Golden Moments are always the talk for the town even if sometimes we just need a break...Β Β 

We definitely only expected 1 Season for these GMs however with time and more being aware we realized that there's actually going to be 50 Golden Moments from Disney...

How do we feel about this and what exactly should we expect out of it in terms of Utilities?

I'm not here to throw shade or give any speculations I'm just here to give my take, my knowledge, my style and how exactly I'm going about knowing that there are going to be 50 GMs and I won't be able to own all...πŸ˜…

As much as we love Disney some of us may not be able to own all however from experience and just watching Veve's market structure when it comes to these peices if you can own atleast 1 from the most recent drop which was Disney Duos you are sure to have a pretty decent gain long term... (Please note this is by no way me giving financial advice) I'm just giving advice LOL πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

We as a community always comes togetherΒ  no matter what, we are here to share our experiences and feedback not bash or make anyone feel less off so with that being said I'm going to throw in a little speculation which is said I wasn't going too lol πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€Β 

Who knows when we'll get the other Golden Moments but maybe we might just get The Famous Castle 🏰 πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ™Œ

Take care and thanks for reading guys!

• Like 4