Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

must be at least 3 characters

VeVe - Current State (April 2022)

DaddyDexmex

Morning Meta Club Members (from my location it still is).Β 

What a crazy weekend we've experienced in regards to VeVe. To start we saw transfers disabled for the time being, prices plummet, heavy negative social media posts, and actual humans hitting drops again. So much in just a few days.Β 

Lets start with disabling transfers within VeVe. In understanding what's been going on with bots, I feel this was a nessesary step in combating bots as a whole. They had truly taken over the secondary market. It's fair to say they still are, which brings to light our second topic. Prices are plummeting on all our collectables. But keep in mind, this is likely due to all BOT accounts dumping their collections as they risk losing it all. Like all markets, it will correct itself over time. The human collectors who are here for the right reasons, we don't have much to worry about. Trust me, I too feel the burn in our "investment values" but like a VeVe fam member taught me (Ryan). What's your long term goal here? I'm a mix; collector and investor within VeVe. I enjoy landing some of my favorite IP drops. These are typically my holds, and in addition I enjoy landing sweet deals to make some extra money.Β 

This is where I feel we have so much opportunity in the VeVe ecosystem right now. With low prices, I see three things happening.Β 

- Potential to invest in NFT's that were before, out of reach.Β 

- Purchase some of your favorite collectables at a lower cost. Bonus for collecting or investing.Β 

- Third. With lower prices, we'll continue to see more interest in this market. In additon to what VeVe plans to do this year in growing our user base, we should start to see the vault values rise as more of the bots are removed, and human users invest.Β 

In summary to my (personal opinion) rant. We need to try and remove the negative influence around us. Step out of what's happening, and try to see the bigger picture. And yes, I agree the current state can and likely does look horrible right now. But if we step back a couple more steps, we can see the positive thats coming from what's happening. I'm excited it's already April as we should soon get another monthly update from VeVe. It's been a chaotic month since our first regular cadence. So lots to update us on.Β 

To all the #vevefam members out there. Have fun, collect your favorites, and never over invest outside your financial capabilities.Β 

Β 

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Rogit said:

Hi buddy thanks I was really stressed out because of the recent down trends but your words instilled hope.

Glad this helped. It's hard, don't get me wrong. When we see our collectables continue on a downward trend. But whats your long term plan? I'm here till the end, and personally I enjoy playing with my NFT's in AR. I continue to imagine whats next. VR, AR, and more interactive abilities. And lastly, if it gets too stressful just take a break. VeVe isn't going anywhere, and neither is your vault. πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaddyDexmex said:

Glad this helped. It's hard, don't get me wrong. When we see our collectables continue on a downward trend. But whats your long term plan? I'm here till the end, and personally I enjoy playing with my NFT's in AR. I continue to imagine whats next. VR, AR, and more interactive abilities. And lastly, if it gets too stressful just take a break. VeVe isn't going anywhere, and neither is your vault. πŸ˜‰

I’m here in veve for both flipping and long termΒ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogit said:

I’m here in veve for both flipping and long termΒ 

Same here. VeVe sounds like the perfect place for you then. πŸ™‚

This company is still in its infancy. So lots more to come in the years ahead. It's going to tumultuous at times, and quite exciting. This is where our community will be a benefit. I love chatting with everyone when I can, and just hashing out thoughts/concerns. Lets all have each others backs and enjoy this journey. Glad you're apart of it.Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DaddyDexmex said:

Same here. VeVe sounds like the perfect place for you then. πŸ™‚

This company is still in its infancy. So lots more to come in the years ahead. It's going to tumultuous at times, and quite exciting. This is where our community will be a benefit. I love chatting with everyone when I can, and just hashing out thoughts/concerns. Lets all have each others backs and enjoy this journey. Glad you're apart of it.Β 

Nice talking to you too buddy,enjoying this journey and really appreciate pairology’s website helping us connect.

• Tell a friend

Love Pairology World Community? Tell a friend!

World Chat Room

World Chat Room

Chatroom Rules

Be happy and show some love & respect to all.

Γ—
Γ—